Common legal problems in which MCSLS is involved include:
– Consumer problems, like collection, identity theft, contracts and warranties.
– Administrative problems, including those with state and local welfare, Social Security, Medicare/ Medicaid, or Veterans Administration.
– Estate Planning and probate, including wills, durable powers of attorney, and heath care powers of attorney documents.
– Housing problems for tenants, including housing code violations, public housing and eviction.
– Tax credits for homestead property tax and home heating.
While many cases involve the above issues, these areas are not the limit to the problems with which we are involved. If you feel you may have a problem or questions that could be solved with the help of an attorney or paralegal, feel free to contact our office.
We cannot solve every problem that may arise; however, we may be able to refer you to the appropriate place.